7 Shouts - 49,425 Scrobbles
Purple Hearts were often considered one of the best British mod revival groups. The Story of mod revivalists the Purple Hearts begins in 1977 when teenagers Jeff Shadbolt, Simon Stebbing, Bob Manton, and Nicky Lake formed in Romford Essex as The Sockets in 1977 before they even knew how to play their instruments (taking a cue from the then-prevailing DIY aesthetics of the punk rock movement) for the sole purpose of getting a support slot at a Buzzcocks gig at the East London Ploytechic, to debut their tounge-in-cheek Rock Opera 'Reg'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Millions Like Us - (3:08) - 216 plays
- Jimmy - 63 plays
- Frustration - 62 plays
- Plane Crash - 29 plays
- Something You Can't Have - 27 plays
- Beat That! - 25 plays
- Early In The Morning - (2:09) - 30 plays
- Perfect World - 25 plays
- Can't Help Thinking About Me - 22 plays
- I've Been Away - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online