Pure Prairie League
33 Shouts - 608,800 Scrobbles
Pure Prairie League is one of the earliest and most successful country rock bands in history.Pure Prairie League and The Eagles are the two groups most often credited with bringing the country rock genre to a national music audience. PPL's roots can be found in Waverly ,Ohio from 1964-1969 where singer/guitarist/songwriter Craig Fuller, drummers Tom McGrail and Jim Caughlan, and pedal steel phenom John David Call all resided. The guys played in various bands together in their teen years, among them The Swiss Navy and The Omars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amie - (4:18) - 13,724 plays
- Falling in and out of Love - (2:15) - 2,028 plays
- Let Me Love You Tonight - (2:46) - 1,182 plays
- Two Lane Highway - (4:05) - 566 plays
- Early Morning Riser - (5:04) - 491 plays
- Jazzman - (2:34) - 439 plays
- Tears - (2:42) - 376 plays
- Call Me, Tell Me - (2:49) - 339 plays
- Amie - Remastered 1988 - (4:19) - 357 plays
- You're Between Me - (5:36) - 251 plays