79 Shouts - 731,392 Scrobbles
The unfinished Story of the Puppetmastaz goes a little something like this: In the early 1990´s, when fat producers and brown bankers were casting innocent boys to clone teenage hysteria, the Puppetmastaz decided to form a toygroup. Often described as Hip Hop, the Mastaz stand firm in frameless puppetstyle. Drifting between Circus and Club Culture, destorting any cliché, thourolly bashing up the pop world and setting no limits in musical styles. Maloke: "It´s a jazz thang"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midi Mighty Moe - (3:40) - 1,082 plays
- Pet Sound - (4:50) - 800 plays
- Innerself Respect - (3:53) - 766 plays
- Bigger the Better - (3:00) - 712 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:27) - 732 plays
- Do the Swamp - (3:00) - 721 plays
- Puppetmad - (3:48) - 668 plays
- Zoology - (4:21) - 490 plays
- Mastaz of Ceremony - (2:36) - 462 plays
- Take me on a Ride - (3:29) - 490 plays