77 Shouts - 703,314 Scrobbles
The unfinished Story of the Puppetmastaz goes a little something like this: In the early 1990´s, when fat producers and brown bankers were casting innocent boys to clone teenage hysteria, the Puppetmastaz decided to form a toygroup. Often described as Hip Hop, the Mastaz stand firm in frameless puppetstyle. Drifting between Circus and Club Culture, destorting any cliché, thourolly bashing up the pop world and setting no limits in musical styles. Maloke: "It´s a jazz thang"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pet Sound - (4:50) - 1,467 plays
- Midi Mighty Moe - (3:40) - 1,077 plays
- Innerself Respect - (3:53) - 1,072 plays
- Bigger the Better - (3:00) - 871 plays
- Zoology - (4:21) - 644 plays
- The Garden - (3:52) - 748 plays
- Puppetmad - (3:48) - 677 plays
- Do the Swamp - (3:00) - 713 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:27) - 765 plays
- Take me on a Ride - (3:29) - 637 plays