79 Shouts - 735,930 Scrobbles
The unfinished Story of the Puppetmastaz goes a little something like this: In the early 1990´s, when fat producers and brown bankers were casting innocent boys to clone teenage hysteria, the Puppetmastaz decided to form a toygroup. Often described as Hip Hop, the Mastaz stand firm in frameless puppetstyle. Drifting between Circus and Club Culture, destorting any cliché, thourolly bashing up the pop world and setting no limits in musical styles. Maloke: "It´s a jazz thang"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midi Mighty Moe - (3:40) - 1,045 plays
- Innerself Respect - (3:53) - 814 plays
- Pet Sound - (4:50) - 739 plays
- Bigger the Better - (3:00) - 738 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:27) - 671 plays
- Do the Swamp - (3:00) - 711 plays
- Puppetmad - (3:48) - 650 plays
- Zoology - (4:21) - 532 plays
- Mastaz of Ceremony - (2:36) - 491 plays
- Take me on a Ride - (3:29) - 452 plays