79 Shouts - 742,696 Scrobbles
The unfinished Story of the Puppetmastaz goes a little something like this: In the early 1990´s, when fat producers and brown bankers were casting innocent boys to clone teenage hysteria, the Puppetmastaz decided to form a toygroup. Often described as Hip Hop, the Mastaz stand firm in frameless puppetstyle. Drifting between Circus and Club Culture, destorting any cliché, thourolly bashing up the pop world and setting no limits in musical styles. Maloke: "It´s a jazz thang"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midi Mighty Moe - (3:40) - 844 plays
- Pet Sound - (4:50) - 700 plays
- Innerself Respect - (3:53) - 723 plays
- Bigger the Better - (3:00) - 753 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:27) - 646 plays
- Do the Swamp - (3:00) - 675 plays
- Puppetmad - (3:48) - 615 plays
- Mastaz of Ceremony - (2:36) - 416 plays
- Take me on a Ride - (3:29) - 471 plays
- Zoology - (4:21) - 458 plays