79 Shouts - 748,704 Scrobbles
The unfinished Story of the Puppetmastaz goes a little something like this: In the early 1990´s, when fat producers and brown bankers were casting innocent boys to clone teenage hysteria, the Puppetmastaz decided to form a toygroup. Often described as Hip Hop, the Mastaz stand firm in frameless puppetstyle. Drifting between Circus and Club Culture, destorting any cliché, thourolly bashing up the pop world and setting no limits in musical styles. Maloke: "It´s a jazz thang"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midi Mighty Moe - (3:40) - 765 plays
- Pet Sound - (4:50) - 709 plays
- Innerself Respect - (3:53) - 704 plays
- Bigger the Better - (3:00) - 726 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:27) - 621 plays
- Do the Swamp - (3:00) - 685 plays
- Puppetmad - (3:48) - 642 plays
- Take me on a Ride - (3:29) - 827 plays
- Mastaz of Ceremony - (2:36) - 417 plays
- Zoology - (4:21) - 483 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online