Pupkulies & Rebecca
38 Shouts - 437,992 Scrobbles
The German duo Pupkulies & Rebecca is working on its musical outlines since 2005. The basic framework is made of minimal house to which elements of classical songwriting as well as hip-hop-like sounds are added. This blend results from the musical background of the duo. Pupkulies & Rebecca, that are Janosch Blaul and Rebecca Hannah Gropp. Janosch, responsible for beats and production, came into contact with musical producing through hip hop. Due to reasons of study he moved to Berlin which provoked and shaped his fascination for electronical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- burning boats - (4:23) - 2,492 plays
- save me - (5:03) - 1,573 plays
- x-hale - (6:05) - 953 plays
- Fou De Toi - (11:06) - 959 plays
- nouvelle chance - (4:30) - 870 plays
- Juvinal - (3:33) - 903 plays
- pepper - (5:36) - 536 plays
- Saùde - (4:35) - 689 plays
- la vie est belle - (4:08) - 572 plays
- Acredita - (4:39) - 570 plays