Pupkulies & Rebecca
38 Shouts - 429,152 Scrobbles
The German duo Pupkulies & Rebecca is working on its musical outlines since 2005. The basic framework is made of minimal house to which elements of classical songwriting as well as hip-hop-like sounds are added. This blend results from the musical background of the duo. Pupkulies & Rebecca, that are Janosch Blaul and Rebecca Hannah Gropp. Janosch, responsible for beats and production, came into contact with musical producing through hip hop. Due to reasons of study he moved to Berlin which provoked and shaped his fascination for electronical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- burning boats - (4:23) - 2,668 plays
- save me - (5:03) - 1,667 plays
- x-hale - (6:05) - 1,010 plays
- Fou De Toi - (11:06) - 1,012 plays
- nouvelle chance - (4:30) - 955 plays
- pepper - (5:36) - 668 plays
- Juvinal - (3:33) - 883 plays
- la vie est belle - (4:08) - 670 plays
- Saùde - (4:35) - 687 plays
- Acredita - (4:39) - 564 plays