Pupkulies & Rebecca
37 Shouts - 368,227 Scrobbles
The German duo Pupkulies & Rebecca is working on its musical outlines since 2005. The basic framework is made of minimal house to which elements of classical songwriting as well as hip-hop-like sounds are added. This blend results from the musical background of the duo. Pupkulies & Rebecca, that are Janosch Blaul and Rebecca Hannah Gropp. Janosch, responsible for beats and production, came into contact with musical producing through hip hop. Due to reasons of study he moved to Berlin which provoked and shaped his fascination for electronical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- save me - (5:03) - 2,728 plays
- nouvelle chance - (4:30) - 1,924 plays
- Fou De Toi - (11:06) - 2,232 plays
- burning boats - (4:23) - 1,206 plays
- hold it tight - (4:45) - 1,327 plays
- x-hale - (6:05) - 1,241 plays
- La vie est belle - Marek Hemmann Remix - (7:46) - 1,313 plays
- Revoir - 1,288 plays
- Ici (Album Version) - (3:40) - 1,306 plays
- You and Me - (4:06) - 1,359 plays