20 Shouts - 27,701 Scrobbles
Four-piece Pulkas was formed in the mid 90's in London, UK. Members were:
Luke Lloyd (vocals),
Martin Bourne (guitar),
Jules McBride (bass),
Rob Lewis (drums). Despite other offers, they accepted a contract with Earache Records. Pulkas joined the label's 1998 NextGen package tour before entering the studio with Colin Richardson, previously producer with Machine Head and Fear Factory. The result was "Greed", which earned them a series of comparisons with Korn and Tool that the band resented.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loaded - (3:57) - 218 plays
- Rubber Room - (3:34) - 226 plays
- This Is It - (3:38) - 92 plays
- Control - (4:24) - 71 plays
- Betrayal - (4:18) - 58 plays
- Close to the Enemy - (5:30) - 59 plays
- Drown - (1:12) - 59 plays
- Hippy Fascist - (5:30) - 63 plays
- Flesh - (3:55) - 51 plays
- Rebirth - (4:32) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online