Puff Daddy & The Family
14 Shouts - 300,819 Scrobbles
Puff Daddy started as an intern for record companies. He eventually became the A&R rep for Uptown Records. Here his most popular work was with Mary J. Blidge. After that, Puff headed over to Arista Records where he started his own "Bad Boy Entertainment". The first artists on Bad Boy were Craig Mack and Notorious BIG. Sean 'Puffy' Combs and Bad Boy Records was starting to get popular. For a while, Puff Daddy found himself in the middle of one of the biggest east coast/west coast fights: Bad Boy Records Vs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'll Be Missing You (feat. Faith Evans & 112) - (5:43) - 767 plays
- Victory (feat. the Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes) - (4:56) - 499 plays
- Been Around the World (feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase) - (5:25) - 383 plays
- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (feat. Mase) - (3:51) - 333 plays
- What You Gonna Do? - (4:55) - 230 plays
- I'll Be Missing You - (5:06) - 292 plays
- It's All About The Benjamins (feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Kim & The Lox) [Remix] - (4:38) - 153 plays
- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (Featuring Mase) - 162 plays
- Pain - (5:08) - 144 plays
- Senorita - (4:07) - 152 plays