Puff Daddy & The Family
13 Shouts - 254,023 Scrobbles
Puff Daddy started as an intern for record companies. He eventually became the A&R rep for Uptown Records. Here his most popular work was with Mary J. Blidge. After that, Puff headed over to Arista Records where he started his own "Bad Boy Entertainment". The first artists on Bad Boy were Craig Mack and Notorious BIG. Sean 'Puffy' Combs and Bad Boy Records was starting to get popular. For a while, Puff Daddy found himself in the middle of one of the biggest east coast/west coast fights: Bad Boy Records Vs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Senorita - (4:07) - 968 plays
- What You Gonna Do? - (4:55) - 724 plays
- I'll Be Missing You (feat. Faith Evans & 112) - (5:43) - 1,243 plays
- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (Original Radio Edit) - (4:24) - 804 plays
- Do You Know? - (6:06) - 404 plays
- Victory - (4:44) - 623 plays
- Young G's - (5:25) - 407 plays
- Victory (feat. the Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes) - (4:56) - 687 plays
- Pain - (5:08) - 290 plays
- No Way Out (Intro) - (1:20) - 279 plays