16 Shouts - 27,347 Scrobbles
Medellín, Colombia (2000 - present)
PUERTO CANDELARIA is an innovative and daring Colombian jazz group that emerged in 2000 at the initiative of the young pianist and teacher of composition at the University Eafit, Juan Diego "Juancho" Valencia. From the beginning the group has been marked by his curious proposal that mixes jazz with urban folklore: guasca, porro, vallenato and Chucuyo Chucuyo-among other rhythms. Merger is the result of the study of expressions of indigenous Andean Colombian mestizo rhythms and sounds of the coast of Afro-Antillean culture of our country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amor y Deudas - (4:18) - 410 plays
- Cumbia rebelde - (0:30) - 194 plays
- Upa Beat - (3:59) - 173 plays
- Bailando Asi - En Vivo - (4:45) - 114 plays
- Cumbia Estelar - (4:22) - 90 plays
- La Tusa - (3:52) - 84 plays
- Amor y Deudas - En Vivo - (4:18) - 109 plays
- Balkánica - (4:05) - 83 plays
- Se Cae - (4:13) - 151 plays
- Como yo soy tan raro - (3:16) - 68 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online