16 Shouts - 29,303 Scrobbles
Medellín, Colombia (2000 - present)
PUERTO CANDELARIA is an innovative and daring Colombian jazz group that emerged in 2000 at the initiative of the young pianist and teacher of composition at the University Eafit, Juan Diego "Juancho" Valencia. From the beginning the group has been marked by his curious proposal that mixes jazz with urban folklore: guasca, porro, vallenato and Chucuyo Chucuyo-among other rhythms. Merger is the result of the study of expressions of indigenous Andean Colombian mestizo rhythms and sounds of the coast of Afro-Antillean culture of our country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amor y Deudas - (4:18) - 526 plays
- Bailando Asi - En Vivo - (4:45) - 204 plays
- Cumbia rebelde - (0:30) - 272 plays
- Upa Beat - (3:59) - 242 plays
- Cumbia Estelar - (4:22) - 132 plays
- Balkánica - (4:05) - 127 plays
- Se Cae - (4:13) - 182 plays
- La Tusa - (3:52) - 99 plays
- Upa Beat - En Vivo - (4:10) - 61 plays
- Amor y Deudas - En Vivo - (4:18) - 105 plays