95 Shouts - 425,334 Scrobbles
Simon Rahm started composing electronic music in late 1991. Although already getting his first record deal offer in 1996, it was in 2001 he got his first official release; a vinyl EP on the Swiss experimental electronica label Domizil, followed up the next year by another two vinyl releases, one on Swedish breakbeat label Sound of Habib, and on on Swedish tech house label Q-Records. In 2003, Simon founded a collective of electronica artists, called The X-Dump, which later also became a netlabel and a physical label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sitting Down - (6:24) - 477 plays
- The Somnambulist (Zabutom's Gameboy Edit) - (5:33) - 470 plays
- Mutiny of the Robots - (8:33) - 379 plays
- Jag Minns Inte (lithis Remix) - (3:19) - 346 plays
- Låtsades Krama - (4:42) - 358 plays
- Jag Minns Inte (Original Mix) - (5:50) - 325 plays
- Drop - (5:33) - 244 plays
- The Somnambulist - Zabutom's Gameboy Edit - (5:35) - 266 plays
- All You Need Is Love - (2:44) - 175 plays
- Jag Minns Inte - Original Mix - (5:52) - 189 plays