219 Shouts - 323,821 Scrobbles
There are multiple bands known as Proclamation: 1) Proclamation from Madrid: And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. Madrid's PROCLAMATION was conceived through titanic blood and graveyard desecration rites back in 2003 by Usurper of Eternal Condemnation and Inverted Crucifixion and Abomination of 4 Winds and Bestial Offensor in conspiracy with the most bestial and obscure tradition from the old days that were praised by bands like Blasphemy, Sarcófago, Bathory, Sodom, Beherit, Archgoat, Mystifier.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Witching Torment - (2:29) - 595 plays
- Evil Blood of Sodomy - (2:54) - 525 plays
- Regurgitated Bibles - (3:46) - 457 plays
- Rites of Carnality - (2:48) - 506 plays
- Hecatomb - (3:10) - 472 plays
- Seed of the Antichrist - (4:56) - 544 plays
- Atonement Cenotaph - (2:38) - 432 plays
- Advent of the Black Omen - (3:10) - 541 plays
- Hellbound Triumph - (2:49) - 491 plays
- Altars of Mayhem - (3:24) - 545 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online