13 Shouts - 5,251 Scrobbles
"Indie Rock from a Distant Future" PRO AUDIO is nerdcore. Geek pop. Indie rock. They formed in 2001 with John Hoelle playing bass and singing lead. Jason Fischer playing keyboards, guitar, and singing lead. Ryan Thomson playing drums. They recorded their first album "Saturday We're Even..." in 2003 with this line-up. It hops from Holland and Sukpatch inspired blip music to driving Grandaddy and Quasi space rock to Ben Folds Five piano pop with an overall kitchen sink Elephant 6 aesthetic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 03 - that was i. that was me - (0:34) - 5 plays
- 15 - frames - that's where the money is - (0:34) - 4 plays
- 08 - The Entrails Song - (3:14) - 2 plays
- 18 - The Magician's Last Show - (6:28) - 2 plays
- 04 - ID Theft - (3:29) - 3 plays
- 22 - a violet light and a hum (a death instrumental) - 3 plays
- 17 - so it goes - (0:41) - 3 plays
- 06 - Make the Happiness Stop - (3:33) - 3 plays
- 21 - Wink Musselman is Going to Show Up at My Wedding and Kill Me - (2:20) - 5 plays
- "a ripping sound like the opening of the zipper on the fly of god almighty" - (0:34) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online