13 Shouts - 5,217 Scrobbles
"Indie Rock from a Distant Future" PRO AUDIO is nerdcore. Geek pop. Indie rock. They formed in 2001 with John Hoelle playing bass and singing lead. Jason Fischer playing keyboards, guitar, and singing lead. Ryan Thomson playing drums. They recorded their first album "Saturday We're Even..." in 2003 with this line-up. It hops from Holland and Sukpatch inspired blip music to driving Grandaddy and Quasi space rock to Ben Folds Five piano pop with an overall kitchen sink Elephant 6 aesthetic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 21 - Wink Musselman is Going to Show Up at My Wedding and Kill Me - (2:20) - 6 plays
- 03 - that was i. that was me - (0:34) - 3 plays
- 17 - so it goes - (0:41) - 3 plays
- 18 - The Magician's Last Show - (6:28) - 6 plays
- 06 - Make the Happiness Stop - (3:33) - 4 plays
- 04 - ID Theft - (3:29) - 3 plays
- 10 - The Night I Punched Dracula in the Face - (6:02) - 3 plays
- 12 - F.U. Robot - (2:13) - 2 plays
- 23 - And Then I Was a Cat - (5:11) - 5 plays
- 08 - The Entrails Song - (3:14) - 2 plays