0 Shouts - 5,861 Scrobbles
Primate King is the brainchild and musical moniker of Oakland California resident, Brian Michael Ball. Primate King's unique sense of artism flows freely as new heights are reached throughout the experimental electronic soundscapes that make up his award-winning debut independent release, Smokeland California.Read More...
In this musical mosaic you will witness many references to today's culture, drawing from sources such as Roswell radio broadcasts, Bill Cosby singing to children about drugs and the popular television show, South Park. Beats are constructed from ear bleeding distortion and fingernail peeling harmonics while the ambience provides subtle warmth and sparkling shadows.
In the ever growing online population, Primate King strives to connect like-minded individuals interested in music and music culture through his own Social Network, "Smokeland California," which allows for the free trade of information and user generated content throughout.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Golden Smoke Rings - 2,802 plays
- Everlasting Sand Castles - 1,597 plays
- I Don't Need No Bad Drugs - 174 plays
- Cuts Like A Knife Through A Foggy Glass of Absynth - 108 plays
- Intro - 95 plays
- Electro Pusher Deux - 77 plays
- He Saw Something - 52 plays
- Towelie - 76 plays
- Superjoint (Vocal) - 33 plays
- PK's Jungle Theory - 53 plays