10 Shouts - 17,294 Scrobbles
For Rapper Pretty Black, born as Matthew Odumuyiwa (1985 - 5-30-2008), signing a major label deal looked like a piece of cake. The young rapper has been paying his dues through the street and the independent route, now he is look for his chance to shine. Pretty Black grew up in the Streets of Chicago South and North sides and like any other kid from Chicago you had a hoop dream that followed. Everyone wanted to be like Michael Jordan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feels Good - (3:59) - 21 plays
- Killin Us - (1:42) - 4 plays
- Bacardi - (3:04) - 4 plays
- Gangsta - (3:48) - 3 plays
- The Prince - (4:13) - 7 plays
- Get Money - (3:38) - 4 plays
- Get Nasty Feat. Dru Down, Husalah & Kazi - (4:13) - 4 plays
- Ridah - (4:02) - 10 plays
- Niggaz Is Bitches - (3:32) - 6 plays
- Like How Ya Livin Feat. Kazi - (3:45) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online