6 Shouts - 10,830 Scrobbles
http://premonitionfactory.com/ For Premonition-Factory mastermind Sjaak Overgaauw, staying true to the emotional resonance and sonic foundations of the ambient genre has always been essential. At the same time, merely paying homage has never been enough for him. Over the course of four albums within two years, he has come ever closer to carving out a distinct style of his own, fusing the sound of legends like Brian Eno and Steve Roach with an uncompromising live approach: Overgaauw's releases are invariably culled from long sessions recorded over the course of several months...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prelude - (4:58) - 113 plays
- Every Second - (11:48) - 44 plays
- Suburban Souls - (9:28) - 62 plays
- To those worthy of honour - (5:42) - 34 plays
- To the dark place where it leads - (4:42) - 46 plays
- Needless to say anything - (9:29) - 14 plays
- 59 airplanes waiting for New York - (6:56) - 16 plays
- Desolate - (5:57) - 14 plays
- The future will be whatever we make it - (5:20) - 10 plays
- Dream within a dream - (5:49) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online