6 Shouts - 10,545 Scrobbles
http://premonitionfactory.com/ For Premonition-Factory mastermind Sjaak Overgaauw, staying true to the emotional resonance and sonic foundations of the ambient genre has always been essential. At the same time, merely paying homage has never been enough for him. Over the course of four albums within two years, he has come ever closer to carving out a distinct style of his own, fusing the sound of legends like Brian Eno and Steve Roach with an uncompromising live approach: Overgaauw's releases are invariably culled from long sessions recorded over the course of several months...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prelude - (4:58) - 115 plays
- Every Second - (11:48) - 65 plays
- To those worthy of honour - (5:42) - 36 plays
- Suburban Souls - (9:28) - 63 plays
- 59 airplanes waiting for New York - (6:56) - 33 plays
- Chasing the unknown - (7:20) - 56 plays
- Only birds know where to fly - (18:36) - 29 plays
- Needless to say anything - (9:29) - 23 plays
- The sense of time - (7:12) - 20 plays
- To the dark place where it leads - (4:42) - 28 plays