237 Shouts - 2,950,484 Scrobbles
Prefab Sprout are an English pop band from Witton Gilbert, County Durham formed in 1976, who rose to fame during the 1980s. Though critically acclaimed, and considered by many to have released some of the best pop albums of the decade, the band never matched this acclaim with commercial success. The band's best known lineup comprised Paddy McAloon (vocals, guitar, keyboard), Wendy Smith (vocals, guitar, keyboard), Martin McAloon (bass), and Neil Conti (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Best Jewel Thief In the World - (3:49) - 23,560 plays
- When Love Breaks Down - (4:05) - 14,134 plays
- The King of Rock 'N' Roll - (4:22) - 10,320 plays
- Billy - (4:38) - 14,138 plays
- LyricsBrucie dreams, life's a highway, too many roads bypass my way
Or they never begin, innocence coming to grief
At the hands of life, stinkin' car thief, that's my concept of sin
Does heaven wait all heavenly over the next horizon?
But look at us now, quit driving
- Devil Came a Calling - (3:41) - 11,186 plays
- Appetite - (4:00) - 8,869 plays
- Grief Built the Taj Mahal - (3:28) - 10,193 plays
- The Dreamer - (6:01) - 10,407 plays
- The Songs of Danny Galway - (3:49) - 10,088 plays