Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton
0 Shouts - 137,221 Scrobbles
Dolly Parton started singing with Porter Wagoner on his TV show and was with him for a long time before she left. Porter promptly sued. Dolly used to say that she and Porter Wagoner had a love/hate relationship. She loved him and he hated her! She knew that in a way she owed her career to him. But in turn, he owed a lot of his success to her. Porter was well known for his flashy suits (Nudie Suits)Read More...
Dolly is still going strong, while Porter died of lung cancer in October 2007.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last Thing on My Mind - 21,946 plays
- Please Don't Stop Loving Me - 15,484 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - 8,495 plays
- Holding On To Nothin' - 8,393 plays
- We'll Get Ahead Someday - 6,746 plays
- Together Always - 6,353 plays
- Making Plans - 6,517 plays
- Always, Always - 6,433 plays
- We Found It - 4,950 plays
- Yours Love - 4,278 plays