Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton
5 Shouts - 134,278 Scrobbles
Dolly Parton started singing with Porter Wagoner on his TV show and was with him for a long time before she left. Porter promptly sued. Dolly used to say that she and Porter Wagoner had a love/hate relationship. She loved him and he hated her! She knew that in a way she owed her career to him. But in turn, he owed a lot of his success to her. Porter was well known for his flashy suits (Nudie Suits)
Dolly is still going strong, while Porter died of lung cancer in October 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last Thing on My Mind - (2:33) - 204 plays
- Please Don't Stop Loving Me - (2:48) - 177 plays
- Just Someone I Used To Know - (2:22) - 209 plays
- Holding On To Nothin' - (2:27) - 75 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - (2:07) - 99 plays
- We'll Get Ahead Someday - (1:56) - 106 plays
- Better Move It on Home - (2:13) - 67 plays
- Daddy Was an Old Time Preacher Man - (3:02) - 62 plays
- Last Thing on My Mind - (2:34) - 29 plays
- Tomorrow Is Forever - (2:47) - 56 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online