Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton
0 Shouts - 134,005 Scrobbles
Dolly Parton started singing with Porter Wagoner on his TV show and was with him for a long time before she left. Porter promptly sued. Dolly used to say that she and Porter Wagoner had a love/hate relationship. She loved him and he hated her! She knew that in a way she owed her career to him. But in turn, he owed a lot of his success to her. Porter was well known for his flashy suits (Nudie Suits)Read More...
Dolly is still going strong, while Porter died of lung cancer in October 2007.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last Thing on My Mind - 21,567 plays
- Please Don't Stop Loving Me - 15,125 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - 8,407 plays
- Holding On To Nothin' - 8,304 plays
- We'll Get Ahead Someday - 6,678 plays
- Together Always - 6,197 plays
- Making Plans - 6,464 plays
- Always, Always - 6,396 plays
- We Found It - 4,921 plays
- Yours Love - 4,237 plays