Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton
0 Shouts - 133,113 Scrobbles
Dolly Parton started singing with Porter Wagoner on his TV show and was with him for a long time before she left. Porter promptly sued. Dolly used to say that she and Porter Wagoner had a love/hate relationship. She loved him and he hated her! She knew that in a way she owed her career to him. But in turn, he owed a lot of his success to her. Porter was well known for his flashy suits (Nudie Suits)Read More...
Dolly is still going strong, while Porter died of lung cancer in October 2007.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last Thing on My Mind - 21,435 plays
- Please Don't Stop Loving Me - 15,062 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - 8,364 plays
- Holding On To Nothin' - 8,283 plays
- We'll Get Ahead Someday - 6,653 plays
- Together Always - 6,189 plays
- Making Plans - 6,458 plays
- Always, Always - 6,375 plays
- We Found It - 4,914 plays
- Yours Love - 4,222 plays