262 Shouts - 1,796,562 Scrobbles
There are multiple bands named Popol Vuh: 1) A krautrock band from Germany. 2) A progressive rock band from Norway later renamed Popol Ace. 1) Popol Vuh was a proto-ambient / experimental / krautrock band from Germany founded by Florian Fricke in 1970 together with Holger Trulzsch (percussion) and Frank Fiedler (electronics). Other important members during the next two decades included Conny Veit, Daniel Fichelscher and Robert Eliscu.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kyrie - (5:24) - 4,378 plays
- Ah! - (4:45) - 3,684 plays
- Segnung - (6:00) - 2,145 plays
- Vuh - (19:53) - 1,935 plays
- Nicht hoch im Himmel - (6:17) - 1,921 plays
- In den Gärten Pharaos - (17:38) - 1,585 plays
- Abschied - (3:09) - 1,926 plays
- Aguirre II - (6:15) - 1,803 plays
- Andacht - (0:48) - 3,037 plays
- Aguirre - (6:13) - 1,291 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online