13 Shouts - 32,186 Scrobbles
Pop Winds are both tense and free. Their music is driven by strong chordal movements on guitar and altered saxophone, the instruments filling the room with a beautiful, natural reverberation. But it is not loose music, rather they are focused deeply through distorted electronic samples: hypotonic drums and bouncy synths. All three members sing layered vocal harmonies, awash in delay, while lead vocalist Devon Welsh delivers a clear tenor - in a classic, pseudo-Elvis tone - which sits perfectly atop each song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feel It - (4:41) - 231 plays
- Owl Eyes - (4:08) - 225 plays
- Met Some New Colours - (4:04) - 166 plays
- Sunlight - (5:13) - 139 plays
- The Turquoise - (6:38) - 143 plays
- Good Person - (7:41) - 79 plays
- Fools - (4:17) - 96 plays
- Will Be a Dream - (6:02) - 78 plays
- Phonon - (3:09) - 41 plays
- Drowning in the Dark - (4:55) - 48 plays