13 Shouts - 33,080 Scrobbles
Pop Winds are both tense and free. Their music is driven by strong chordal movements on guitar and altered saxophone, the instruments filling the room with a beautiful, natural reverberation. But it is not loose music, rather they are focused deeply through distorted electronic samples: hypotonic drums and bouncy synths. All three members sing layered vocal harmonies, awash in delay, while lead vocalist Devon Welsh delivers a clear tenor - in a classic, pseudo-Elvis tone - which sits perfectly atop each song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feel It - (4:41) - 137 plays
- Sunlight - (5:13) - 137 plays
- Owl Eyes - (4:08) - 90 plays
- Met Some New Colours - (4:04) - 77 plays
- Fools - (4:17) - 61 plays
- The Turquoise - (6:38) - 77 plays
- Phonon - (3:09) - 62 plays
- Lyra - (0:59) - 36 plays
- Earth to Friend - (5:20) - 34 plays
- Sight - (5:34) - 43 plays