18 Shouts - 15,289 Scrobbles
Poobah is progressive/psychedelic heavy rock trio from Youngstown, Ohio, formed in the early 1970s. Their lineup centres on founding member Jim Gustafson (guitars, vocals), with Lori Powers on percussion and backing vocals, Mike Lewis on bass, and Mike Fortino on drums and backing vocals. Poobah released three studio albums in the 70s: Let Me In (1972), US Rock (1976), and Steamroller (1979), along with more recent recordings in the 1980s,1990s and 2000s. "Steamroller" was remastered and re-released in April 2009 with five bonus tracks, including live tracks from the same time period.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mr. Destroyer - (6:00) - 178 plays
- Bowleen - (6:05) - 78 plays
- Live To Work - (2:54) - 99 plays
- Let Me In - (6:41) - 78 plays
- Enjoy What You Have - (6:10) - 64 plays
- Rock N' Roll - (3:48) - 44 plays
- Upside Down Highway - (7:44) - 19 plays
- Steamroller - (4:44) - 21 plays
- Make A Man Outta You - (7:12) - 25 plays
- Thru These Eyes - (3:07) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online