148 Shouts - 952,874 Scrobbles
Poni Hoax is a five man army of «jeunes gens modernes», bookworm musicians and extremely talented composers. Their lead vocalist, Nicolas Ker tackles an ambitious and unique style that walks the thin line between a decadent Morrissey or an elegiac Jim Morrisson. This quizzical dandy with an exotic touch (born from French-Cambodian parents in Egypt). The symbiosis he shares with the band’s lead composer, Laurent Bardainne, can be equated with that formerly uniting Carl Barat and Pete Doherty with maturity on top.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antibodies - (4:42) - 4,219 plays
- Budapest - (5:53) - 2,044 plays
- The Paper Bride - (6:30) - 1,113 plays
- Down on Serpent Street - (4:16) - 1,209 plays
- There's Nothing Left for You Here - (4:25) - 998 plays
- Images of Sigrid - (5:14) - 739 plays
- She's On the Radio - (3:26) - 704 plays
- The Bird Is On Fire - (4:35) - 695 plays
- Pretty Tall Girls - (4:02) - 681 plays
- Young Americans - (4:17) - 754 plays