147 Shouts - 908,937 Scrobbles
Poni Hoax is a five man army of «jeunes gens modernes», bookworm musicians and extremely talented composers. Their lead vocalist, Nicolas Ker tackles an ambitious and unique style that walks the thin line between a decadent Morrissey or an elegiac Jim Morrisson. This quizzical dandy with an exotic touch (born from French-Cambodian parents in Egypt). The symbiosis he shares with the band’s lead composer, Laurent Bardainne, can be equated with that formerly uniting Carl Barat and Pete Doherty with maturity on top.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antibodies - (4:42) - 5,539 plays
- Budapest - (5:53) - 2,712 plays
- Down on Serpent Street - (4:16) - 1,866 plays
- There's Nothing Left for You Here - (4:25) - 1,749 plays
- The Paper Bride - (6:30) - 1,650 plays
- Young Americans - (4:17) - 1,537 plays
- Images of Sigrid - (5:14) - 1,221 plays
- She's On the Radio - (3:26) - 1,069 plays
- Cities of the Red Dust - (2:48) - 1,008 plays
- Hypercommunication - (5:48) - 996 plays