455 Shouts - 2,011,347 Scrobbles
Polvo is an influential math rock band of the 1990s from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA. The band was fronted by guitarists/vocalists Ash Bowie and Dave Brylawski. Eddie Watkins played drums, and Steve Popson played bass guitar. The band reformed in 2008 with Brian Quast assuming drum duties. Their sound is defined by complex and dissonant guitar harmonies and driving rhythm, complementing cryptic, often surrealist lyrics. Their music was considered unpredictable and angular and sometimes the guitarists were accused of failing to play with correctly tuned guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thermal Treasure - (4:32) - 4,223 plays
- My Kimono - (2:21) - 3,534 plays
- Lazy Comet - (3:49) - 3,261 plays
- Sure Shot - (3:24) - 2,822 plays
- Tilebreaker - (4:07) - 3,020 plays
- Stinger (Five Wigs) - (7:23) - 2,308 plays
- Time Isn't on My Side - (3:06) - 2,440 plays
- Shiska - (1:30) - 2,091 plays
- Total Immersion - (6:23) - 2,171 plays
- Action vs. Vibe - (3:43) - 1,961 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online