7 Shouts - 15,389 Scrobbles
Polina Smolova (Belarusian: Паліна Смолава, Palina Smołava) (born September 3, 1980 in Minsk) is a Belarusian pop music star and the country's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 with the song Mum, with which she took part in the Eurovision semi-final. In the 2008 Russian national final she competed with a song called "Na rasstoyanii dyhanya" (A breath away) that came 16th. She is one of the most famous Belarusian pop singers, coming up with very poetic and lyrical songs. Polina is an active participant of numerous concerts and pop-music festivals across Belarus and abroad.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mum - (2:29) - 68 plays
- Mum (Belarus) - (2:30) - 61 plays
- Mama - (2:28) - 13 plays
- MICHAEL - (1:32) - 17 plays
- Mama [Belarus] - (2:33) - 2 plays
- Mum (Eurovision 2006 - Belarus) - (2:30) - 1 plays
- Did not agree - (3:48) - 1 plays
- Na rasstoyanii dyhanya - (3:21) - 1 plays
- Samanila - (1:00) - 1 plays
- Ne Znayu - 1 plays