96 Shouts - 439,610 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: a British jazz band and an American rock band. 1) Polar Bear is a British jazz band led by drummer Seb Rochford. Signed to the Babel Label, their first album Dim Lit was a small-scale success. Their second album, Held on the Tips of Fingers, merged elements of cool jazz, funk, dance music, free jazz, electronica, and Drum and Bass, and was a crossover hit, earning Polar Bear a nomination for the Mercury Music Prize in 2005. The success was all the more unusual for a largely instrumental album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peepers - (4:24) - 1,640 plays
- Happy For You - (4:09) - 1,145 plays
- Bap Bap Bap - (2:11) - 1,123 plays
- Beartown - (5:56) - 1,057 plays
- To Touch the Red Brick - (2:51) - 910 plays
- Drunken Pharoah - (3:26) - 750 plays
- Held on the Tips of Fingers - (5:14) - 794 plays
- The Love Didn't Go Anywhere - (7:00) - 692 plays
- Argumentative - (4:07) - 739 plays
- Was Dreaming You Called You Disappeared I Slept - (2:08) - 749 plays