97 Shouts - 537,145 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: a British jazz band and an American rock band. 1) Polar Bear is a British jazz band led by drummer Seb Rochford. Signed to the Babel Label, their first album Dim Lit was a small-scale success. Their second album, Held on the Tips of Fingers, merged elements of cool jazz, funk, dance music, free jazz, electronica, and Drum and Bass, and was a crossover hit, earning Polar Bear a nomination for the Mercury Music Prize in 2005. The success was all the more unusual for a largely instrumental album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be Free - (4:36) - 4,440 plays
- Open See - (7:04) - 2,458 plays
- Chotpot - (5:34) - 1,914 plays
- They're All Ks and Qs Lucien - (7:18) - 1,559 plays
- WW - (4:22) - 1,349 plays
- Maliana - (8:39) - 1,161 plays
- Life and Life - (6:41) - 1,072 plays
- Lost In Death, Pt. 2 - (4:58) - 955 plays
- Sometimes - (8:13) - 891 plays
- Two Storms - (3:37) - 899 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online