Poison My Blood
14 Shouts - 25,613 Scrobbles
In the summer of 2008 Poison My Blood recorded their first album 'Monuments' at the Rape Of Harmonies studios (Heaven Shall Burn, Misery Speaks, ...) in Germany. 'Monuments' was released worldwide on January 1st 2009 through Disobedience Distro and Tornado Music. This caused the band to do several tours and play hundreds of shows, making a name for themselves as a hardworking and vicious metallic hardcore band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We, The Dreamers - (3:05) - 12 plays
- Set Sail - (4:43) - 21 plays
- Thieves - (4:17) - 10 plays
- Comatose - (3:23) - 7 plays
- The Lighthouse - (4:02) - 6 plays
- I, The Destroyer - (3:25) - 9 plays
- Solitude - (4:21) - 5 plays
- Isolation - (3:52) - 7 plays
- Iscariot - (3:32) - 7 plays
- The Arsonist - (5:20) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online