Poison My Blood
14 Shouts - 24,612 Scrobbles
In the summer of 2008 Poison My Blood recorded their first album 'Monuments' at the Rape Of Harmonies studios (Heaven Shall Burn, Misery Speaks, ...) in Germany. 'Monuments' was released worldwide on January 1st 2009 through Disobedience Distro and Tornado Music. This caused the band to do several tours and play hundreds of shows, making a name for themselves as a hardworking and vicious metallic hardcore band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I, The Destroyer - (3:25) - 50 plays
- Isolation - (3:52) - 41 plays
- Crash And Collapse - (3:43) - 46 plays
- Iscariot - (3:32) - 39 plays
- Crossbearer - (2:56) - 39 plays
- Monuments - (1:48) - 32 plays
- Year Of The Black Rat - (6:21) - 28 plays
- Wasteland - (3:55) - 30 plays
- The Lighthouse - (4:02) - 77 plays
- Comatose - (3:23) - 30 plays