5 Shouts - 60,173 Scrobbles
The power of DJ/producer Poirier’s bass will blast through any flimsy attempt to classify his music. While the purists struggle to label his sound as either dancehall, soca, or electro, Poirier, signed to Ninja Tune, just takes what needs from all three and unleashes the result in a raw dance floor frenzy. Poirier’s tracks are sparse landscapes of Caribbean drums made superhuman with pulsating, pitch-shifting, and infectious bass and synth patterns. His style evolves and tears through new genres constantly, leaving a trail of packed, chaotic dance floors in its wake.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Crazy (Mark Pritchard Dub) - (4:19) - 328 plays
- Get Crazy - Mark Pritchard Dub - (4:20) - 163 plays
- Marathon - (3:43) - 120 plays
- 90's Backyard - (4:24) - 96 plays
- Vivendo Juntos - (4:38) - 70 plays
- Coco Drunk - (3:45) - 65 plays
- Warehouse - (3:42) - 54 plays
- Wha-La-La-Leng - (3:56) - 93 plays
- Karnival - (2:54) - 42 plays
- Gal U Good (Poirier Futura Riddim Remix) [feat. Natalie Storm] - (3:11) - 74 plays