416 Shouts - 3,157,890 Scrobbles
Pogodno was settled in Szczecin in 1996 and played its concerts first in Germany. First it was formed of 3 guys but in the course of last years Pogodno has grown to a kind of a big band with singing girl and a little brass. Now the band is 4 guys and is one of the best alternative Polish bands. Some people say Pogodno is the best Polish music live act and their last album was even called the best Polish music LP of 2004 in some magazines. For the last 4 years Pogodno was nominated to the most prestigious Polish music award in category "Alternative music".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alinka - (1:38) - 1,071 plays
- Piosenka terrorystyczna - (3:49) - 1,112 plays
- Orkiestra - (4:51) - 819 plays
- Czemu Wciąż Jest Czwartek - (4:00) - 796 plays
- Spierdalacz - (3:39) - 684 plays
- Magnes - (3:32) - 706 plays
- Pani w Obuwniczym - (4:42) - 651 plays
- Uśmiech się - (6:28) - 580 plays
- Piosenka o śmiesznym tytule - (4:01) - 858 plays
- Fenomeno - (2:58) - 524 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online