54 Shouts - 210,190 Scrobbles
Pocketbooks are a pop group from London, combining melodic harmonies, spiralling guitars and descriptive storytelling. The band members are Andy Hudson, Daniel Chapman, Emma Hall, Ian Cowen and Jonny Tansey. The band formed in 2006, and appeared on a compilation, The Kids At The Club, later that year. In April 2007, Pocketbooks played the first ever Indietracks event on a 1950s steam railway in Derbyshire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fleeting Moments - (4:01) - 492 plays
- Falling Leaves - (3:59) - 498 plays
- Promises, Promises - (3:45) - 352 plays
- Footsteps - (3:34) - 332 plays
- Harbour Lights - (3:56) - 149 plays
- Every Good Time We Ever Had - (2:51) - 200 plays
- Sparklers - (3:22) - 126 plays
- Cross the Line - (3:54) - 185 plays
- I'm Not Going Out - (2:16) - 181 plays
- Sweetness and Light - (4:18) - 143 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online