Plus-Tech Squeeze Box
117 Shouts - 529,901 Scrobbles
Plus-Tech Squeeze Box are a Japanese electronic band, consisting of ハヤシベトモノリ(Tomonori Hayashibe), ワキヤタケシ (Takeshi Wakiya) formed in 1997. The frenetic kitchen-sink sound of their first album FAKEVOX (2000) is an example of the subgenre known as picopop, driven by rudimentary synthesized sounds and heavily-manipulated samples from a variety of sources. Junko Kamada provides vocals throughout the album. Their second album, CARTOOOM!, was released in 2004. Junko Kamada is conspicuously absent, having parted ways with the band. Instead, sampled vocals and a variety of guest singers are used.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dough-Nuts Town's map - (3:15) - 800 plays
- early RISER - (2:47) - 666 plays
- A Day In The Radio - (3:34) - 487 plays
- rocket coaster - (3:04) - 715 plays
- starship.6 - (2:32) - 498 plays
- Test Room - (3:49) - 485 plays
- MILK TEA - (3:19) - 493 plays
- White Drops - (3:05) - 456 plays
- clover - (2:34) - 495 plays
- THE mARTIN SHOW!! - (3:24) - 406 plays