110 Shouts - 802,412 Scrobbles
PLUMTREE was a quartet from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formed in 1993 when the sisters Carla Gillis and Lynette Gillis met up with Amanda Braden and Nina Martin, Plumtree quickly established themselves as one of the more original young bands in Canada. Catriona Sturton replaced Martin on bass later on. The band quickly developed a highly collaborative songwriting method which combined catchy melodies, a serious approach to writing music and solid instrumentation. Plumtree split up in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scott Pilgrim - (3:02) - 11,245 plays
- Go! - (2:27) - 2,045 plays
- Racing Gloves - (4:22) - 1,022 plays
- You Just Don't Exist - (3:18) - 1,011 plays
- In The Sink - (3:36) - 1,276 plays
- Tropical - (4:22) - 645 plays
- The Game's Over - (3:54) - 700 plays
- Sodium Chloride - (3:15) - 542 plays
- Hang Up Baby - (2:33) - 520 plays
- Effin' - (2:46) - 563 plays