110 Shouts - 785,685 Scrobbles
PLUMTREE was a quartet from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formed in 1993 when the sisters Carla Gillis and Lynette Gillis met up with Amanda Braden and Nina Martin, Plumtree quickly established themselves as one of the more original young bands in Canada. Catriona Sturton replaced Martin on bass later on. The band quickly developed a highly collaborative songwriting method which combined catchy melodies, a serious approach to writing music and solid instrumentation. Plumtree split up in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scott Pilgrim - (3:02) - 13,219 plays
- Go! - (2:27) - 2,513 plays
- Racing Gloves - (4:22) - 1,198 plays
- You Just Don't Exist - (3:18) - 1,197 plays
- In The Sink - (3:36) - 1,317 plays
- Tropical - (4:22) - 813 plays
- The Game's Over - (3:54) - 757 plays
- Sodium Chloride - (3:15) - 722 plays
- Hang Up Baby - (2:33) - 609 plays
- Effin' - (2:46) - 689 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online