110 Shouts - 760,286 Scrobbles
PLUMTREE was a quartet from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formed in 1993 when the sisters Carla Gillis and Lynette Gillis met up with Amanda Braden and Nina Martin, Plumtree quickly established themselves as one of the more original young bands in Canada. Catriona Sturton replaced Martin on bass later on. The band quickly developed a highly collaborative songwriting method which combined catchy melodies, a serious approach to writing music and solid instrumentation. Plumtree split up in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scott Pilgrim - (3:02) - 14,975 plays
- Go! - (2:27) - 2,510 plays
- Racing Gloves - (4:22) - 1,020 plays
- You Just Don't Exist - (3:18) - 1,100 plays
- In The Sink - (3:36) - 1,209 plays
- The Game's Over - (3:54) - 687 plays
- Tropical - (4:22) - 753 plays
- Effin' - (2:46) - 589 plays
- Hang Up Baby - (2:33) - 672 plays
- The Phone, The Phone - (3:07) - 644 plays