111 Shouts - 751,523 Scrobbles
PLUMTREE was a quartet from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formed in 1993 when the sisters Carla Gillis and Lynette Gillis met up with Amanda Braden and Nina Martin, Plumtree quickly established themselves as one of the more original young bands in Canada. Catriona Sturton replaced Martin on bass later on. The band quickly developed a highly collaborative songwriting method which combined catchy melodies, a serious approach to writing music and solid instrumentation. Plumtree split up in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scott Pilgrim - (3:02) - 15,294 plays
- Go! - (2:27) - 2,519 plays
- Racing Gloves - (4:22) - 1,004 plays
- You Just Don't Exist - (3:18) - 1,069 plays
- In The Sink - (3:36) - 1,233 plays
- The Game's Over - (3:54) - 685 plays
- Tropical - (4:22) - 741 plays
- Hang Up Baby - (2:33) - 636 plays
- Effin' - (2:46) - 596 plays
- The Phone, The Phone - (3:07) - 630 plays