Plum Flower Embroidery
8 Shouts - 4,254 Scrobbles
Plum Flower Embroidery DIY recordings of Richard Knutson (b1959) from Minnesota now living in the UK. Very prolific since 2003, Plum Flower Embroidery can be highly experimental, improvisational, melodic and quiet, trance-like and dark, acoustic songs, loop based ambient pieces, industrial soundscapes, electronic atmospheres mixed with organic, sometimes traditional structures. The favored category is acid folk but that only goes so far in describing the Plum Flower catalog, 26 CDs and counting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Island Nation - (2:30) - 5 plays
- Santorini's Ghost - (3:16) - 2 plays
- Cleopatra - (4:04) - 2 plays
- Frozen Doggie - (2:50) - 2 plays
- Panasez - (1:50) - 2 plays
- Conversation Piano - (5:15) - 1 plays
- Rob Anybody - (3:39) - 2 plays
- Trance Theatre - (4:16) - 1 plays
- B4 Oui 8 - (1:15) - 1 plays
- Tower of Shutter Hole - (3:49) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online