14 Shouts - 367,276 Scrobbles
There are, at least, three artists known as Playgroup.
1) A band on Adrian Sherwood's On-U Sound imprint, during the early 1980s. Their lineup included Sherwood, Style Scott (Dub Syndicate), Bruce Smith (ex-Pop Group), Charlie 'Eskimo' Fox, Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah, and others from the On-U collective. They released two lp's entitled Epic Sound Battles 1 (1982) and Epic Sound Battles 2 (1983), both later reissued as a single CD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make it Happen - (4:03) - 665 plays
- LyricsYou say you wanna be down
Ive seen you run with every fool in town
What I see needs to be heard
Im the kinda cat who always gets his bird
Dont have to travel too far
- Make it Happen (Soulwax Remix) - (3:25) - 325 plays
- Behind The Wheel - DJ KICKS Electroca$h Radio Mix - (4:54) - 229 plays
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - (5:41) - 103 plays
- Make It Happen [Soulwax Remix] - (3:25) - 131 plays
- Front 2 Back - (1:23) - 74 plays
- Behind the Wheel (DJ-Kicks Electroca$h mix) - (4:47) - 99 plays
- Pressure - (4:48) - 74 plays
- Behind the Wheel (DJ-Kicks Electroca$h Radio mix) - (4:05) - 63 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online