14 Shouts - 362,176 Scrobbles
There are, at least, three artists known as Playgroup.
1) A band on Adrian Sherwood's On-U Sound imprint, during the early 1980s. Their lineup included Sherwood, Style Scott (Dub Syndicate), Bruce Smith (ex-Pop Group), Charlie 'Eskimo' Fox, Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah, and others from the On-U collective. They released two lp's entitled Epic Sound Battles 1 (1982) and Epic Sound Battles 2 (1983), both later reissued as a single CD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make it Happen - (4:03) - 965 plays
- Make it Happen (Soulwax Remix) - (3:25) - 445 plays
- Behind The Wheel - DJ KICKS Electroca$h Radio Mix - (4:54) - 374 plays
- Number One - (4:45) - 316 plays
- Make It Happen [Soulwax Remix] - (3:25) - 180 plays
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - (5:41) - 154 plays
- Behind the Wheel (DJ-Kicks Electroca$h mix) - (4:47) - 162 plays
- Front 2 Back - (1:23) - 109 plays
- Pressure - (4:48) - 80 plays
- Hooked on U - (4:50) - 84 plays