41 Shouts - 313,845 Scrobbles
Play Dead were an English goth rock group from Oxford that grew out of the fading English punk scene in 1980. Though the band was identified with groups like UK Decay and Sex Gang Children, the band felt they didn't belong under the "Gothic" title. The band made three studio albums for four different small labels - Fresh Records, Jungle Records, Situation 2, and Clay Records - before forming their own label, "Tanz", for their final album, Company Of Justice, which appeared in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Propaganda - (3:10) - 1,115 plays
- The Tenant - (5:37) - 798 plays
- This Side of Heaven - (3:19) - 1,072 plays
- Shine - (3:39) - 569 plays
- Time - (4:06) - 447 plays
- Sin of Sins - (5:27) - 520 plays
- Witnesses - (4:03) - 354 plays
- Gaze - (4:30) - 364 plays
- In Silence - (3:46) - 278 plays
- Sacrosanct - (3:39) - 298 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online