24 Shouts - 175,983 Scrobbles
Plankeye was an alternative rock band and one of Tooth & Nail Records' greatest successes during the 90's and early 2000's. Plankeye's style could be defined as melodic post-grunge combined with indie and alternative elements. Their first few albums also incorporated a fair amount of punk rock elements, but this aspect faded when original singer Scott Siletta left the band In 1994, Plankeye released Spill, their first album, which was able to garner enough sales to catch the interest of Tooth and Nail Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's difficult to say goodbye after only one life
The rain will fall down replenishing all of our broken dreams
And this burning tree that's withering will bloom again
Would you believe?
Goodbye, goodbye, walk away
- Away in a Manger - (3:16) - 165 plays
- LyricsMy coat is warm it shields me from the chill
Empty swings and I see couples kissing
Walk the path that leads back to the house
It's time for bed "Goodnight my love", she said
Break my fall today
- LyricsDays go by, turn into weeks
I'm not vagrant but I've really nothing to speak
Of life's purposes evading me
Try, oh, though I might, can't keep 'em in my sight
And now who's controlling me?
- LyricsHe sits and hears the story of his life; his tears fall down like rain as he begins to realize
And wish that i was near to you, and wish that i was there again
Life is more than gold; friends are more than old; memories are the commonwealth
Thinking about the only Son, that He may have forgotten
You know you were the only one, putting yourself in the place of that man
- Say Now That You're Sorry - (3:08) - 69 plays
- I Can't Complain - (4:36) - 58 plays
- Whisper To Me - (2:50) - 42 plays
- Struck By The Chord - (4:31) - 47 plays
- Jesu Bambino (The Infant Child) - (3:57) - 87 plays