24 Shouts - 175,514 Scrobbles
Plankeye was an alternative rock band and one of Tooth & Nail Records' greatest successes during the 90's and early 2000's. Plankeye's style could be defined as melodic post-grunge combined with indie and alternative elements. Their first few albums also incorporated a fair amount of punk rock elements, but this aspect faded when original singer Scott Siletta left the band In 1994, Plankeye released Spill, their first album, which was able to garner enough sales to catch the interest of Tooth and Nail Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's difficult to say goodbye after only one life
The rain will fall down replenishing all of our broken dreams
And this burning tree that's withering will bloom again
Would you believe?
Goodbye, goodbye, walk away
- Away in a Manger - (3:16) - 165 plays
- LyricsMy coat is warm it shields me from the chill
Empty swings and I see couples kissing
Walk the path that leads back to the house
It's time for bed "Goodnight my love", she said
Break my fall today
- Lyricssay now, that you're sorry
i forgive you i promise to
restore now, the order
that we once had before this all came
down now it's so useless
- LyricsDays go by, turn into weeks
I'm not vagrant but I've really nothing to speak
Of life's purposes evading me
Try, oh, though I might, can't keep 'em in my sight
And now who's controlling me?
- I Can't Complain - (4:36) - 62 plays
- Indivisible - (4:51) - 61 plays
- Commonwealth - (4:16) - 53 plays
- Jesu Bambino (The Infant Child) - (3:57) - 87 plays
- Someday - (2:32) - 68 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online