24 Shouts - 170,260 Scrobbles
Plankeye was an alternative rock band and one of Tooth & Nail Records' greatest successes during the 90's and early 2000's. Plankeye's style could be defined as melodic post-grunge combined with indie and alternative elements. Their first few albums also incorporated a fair amount of punk rock elements, but this aspect faded when original singer Scott Siletta left the band In 1994, Plankeye released Spill, their first album, which was able to garner enough sales to catch the interest of Tooth and Nail Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodbye - (4:20) - 421 plays
- Break My Fall - (4:32) - 142 plays
- Away in a Manger - (3:16) - 140 plays
- LyricsDays go by, turn into weeks
I'm not vagrant but I've really nothing to speak
Of life's purposes evading me
Try, oh, though I might, can't keep 'em in my sight
And now who's controlling me?
- Lyricssay now, that you're sorry
i forgive you i promise to
restore now, the order
that we once had before this all came
down now it's so useless
- I Can't Complain - (4:36) - 75 plays
- Whisper To Me - (2:50) - 82 plays
- Placement - (2:42) - 71 plays
- Indivisible - (4:51) - 59 plays
- Struck By The Chord - (4:31) - 71 plays