Planes Mistaken For Stars
142 Shouts - 906,515 Scrobbles
Planes Mistaken For Stars (also known as Planes or PMFS) was a punk rock/hardcore punk band formed in Peoria, Illinois in 1997. They have released music on Deep Elm and No Idea Records. They began as an aggressive yet melodic emo band, all but abandoning the genre before its popularity reached the mainstream. These days Planes has more in common with stoner rock than emo, growing more aggressive and experimental with every record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsand i don't want to say that i wasted my days chasing instead of catching keeping.
wasting wishes on copper and stars.
i'm wanting you to save me and i'm not only asking.
because i can face this falling it's just the taking that i fell.
i'm breaking down
- Lyricsand i swear i tried to find the light in this i held my breath for as long as i could hold on.
you've known i'm not much for complaining.
but there's not much left of me this winter got the best of me.
december killed the best of me.
and i'm sure it's been catching and gaining but how could you see.
- Lyricspoet i'm sick of your pretty lies.
and it was about the song that sang of the shelves i wished you on.
now sing along.
and i used to wish my heart as good my heart as strong.
and i used to wish i.
- Lyricsit crept to me like a cancer in my sleep
it gnawed the meat right from these bones
and so it seems somewhere, somehow, the wonder was stole
and the truths we've held were squandered and sold
and these walls, these walls will find us
- Never Felt Prettier - (2:44) - 650 plays
- The Time It Took - (1:02) - 655 plays
- To All Mothers - (2:35) - 609 plays
- Standing Still Fast - (2:32) - 676 plays
- Glassing - (1:03) - 594 plays
- Somewhere in September - (2:36) - 597 plays