Plague Of Ashitaka
0 Shouts - 39,291 Scrobbles
Formed in 2008 by guitarist Doug Hayman and vocalist Ed Fairman, Plague of Ashitaka have been a notable band in the UK metal scene, known for their incessant sounds, diligent musicmanship and sincerity in songwriting. Moulded primarily by their endless passion and devoted qualities to their instruments, as a group they are set on creating music with exquisite ingenuity and technical dexterity. Thrilling and captivating live shows have expanded the band's popularity and have seen them involved in extensive tours across the UK and Europe.Read More...
The release of their debut 5-track EP “Taking Lives on Ancient Tides” in mid-2008 received rave reviews worldwide and is still widely celebrated. Upon first incession, Plague of Ashitaka managed to immediately impress distinguished event organisers, gaining a place on the infamous London Metalfest in 2009. As popularity hit, Plague of Ashitaka acquired a respectable global fan base and were able to prove their live skills playing alongside heavyweight bands. The band have also been involved in various tours, stretching across the United Kingdom and Europe, performing on commendable stages such as the London 02 Academy2, Camden Underworld and Brighton Concorde 2.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Birds Are Spies, They Report To The Trees - 8,789 plays
- Myra Hindley Jack-Off Tapes - 6,585 plays
- ...And By Tonight (We Shall Mortify The Undead) - 6,141 plays
- Herbert West - 5,669 plays
- Alyssa - 5,232 plays
- Midnight Masquerade - 1,687 plays
- Fleshlumpeater - 1,630 plays
- Onyx Scroll - 1,111 plays
- The Solitarian - 881 plays
- Spells of Euthanasia - 886 plays