47 Shouts - 231,214 Scrobbles
Pjusk is a duo from the west coast of Norway. Jostein Dahl Gjelsvik started doing electronic music in the early nineties techno scene and played live around the country with the Neural Network band. A dozen releases have since appeared both solo and in various bands. Most prominently the Circular project which released several acclaimed albums on the same label as the Biosphere work of that era. Rune Andre Sagevik was an early party promoter way out in the vividly beautiful countryside in the deep fjords.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Demring - (3:34) - 1,400 plays
- Diffus - (4:40) - 1,007 plays
- Falmet - (3:51) - 964 plays
- Trolsk - (5:02) - 870 plays
- Valldal - (7:34) - 1,002 plays
- Blaff - (6:26) - 798 plays
- Gneis - (7:02) - 670 plays
- Sus - (6:35) - 587 plays
- Sløret - (5:56) - 672 plays
- Glød - (6:10) - 632 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online