12 Shouts - 54,166 Scrobbles
Internationally renowned chip tune musician Pixelh8 / Matthew C. Applegate makes his music from reprogramming vintage computer systems such as the ZX spectrum, Commodore 64, Game Boy and more. His unique blend of Electronica has taken him across the globe, performing at Microdisco in Berlin, Apple iTunes in California, Assembly 2008 in Helsinki Finland, Game in The City Festival Holland, BBC Maida Vale Studios for Radio 1 in London, The National Museum of Computers, Bletchley Park and most recently Liverpool’s massive Abandon Normal Devices Festival for FACT.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Super Fantatstic Turbo Magical 2 Player Love Game Adventure Call - (3:05) - 578 plays
- Then Goto 1980 - (3:08) - 240 plays
- Girl Fight - (2:53) - 189 plays
- The Master - (4:41) - 131 plays
- Game Boy Meets Game Girl - (3:32) - 101 plays
- We Can All See Rainbows - (1:36) - 131 plays
- Chocolate Milk - (3:00) - 144 plays
- Meet Me In The Arcade - (3:04) - 100 plays
- The Girl From The Future - (3:39) - 110 plays
- Contains mild Euphoria - (3:18) - 114 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online