12 Shouts - 52,382 Scrobbles
Internationally renowned chip tune musician Pixelh8 / Matthew C. Applegate makes his music from reprogramming vintage computer systems such as the ZX spectrum, Commodore 64, Game Boy and more. His unique blend of Electronica has taken him across the globe, performing at Microdisco in Berlin, Apple iTunes in California, Assembly 2008 in Helsinki Finland, Game in The City Festival Holland, BBC Maida Vale Studios for Radio 1 in London, The National Museum of Computers, Bletchley Park and most recently Liverpool’s massive Abandon Normal Devices Festival for FACT.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Super Fantatstic Turbo Magical 2 Player Love Game Adventure Call - (3:05) - 690 plays
- Girl Fight - (2:53) - 296 plays
- Then Goto 1980 - (3:08) - 253 plays
- The Master - (4:41) - 221 plays
- We Can All See Rainbows - (1:36) - 204 plays
- Game Boy Meets Game Girl - (3:32) - 177 plays
- Meet Me In The Arcade - (3:04) - 129 plays
- The Girl From The Future - (3:39) - 151 plays
- A Party Without You - (3:26) - 121 plays
- Chocolate Milk - (3:00) - 110 plays