0 Shouts - 1,777,694 Scrobbles
Pissed Jeans are a rock band from Allentown, PA.Read More...
The sound of their music is a combination of sludgy bands from the early Eighties like Flipper and My War-era Black Flag and the noise assault of The Jesus Lizard.
Their discography includes Throbbing Organ 7" (Parts Unknown), Shallow LP/CD (Parts Unknown), Don't Need Smoke to Make Myself Disappear 7" (Sub Pop), Hope For Men LP/CD (Sub Pop), King of Jeans LP/CD (Sub Pop), and their February 2013 release Honeys (Sub Pop).
In an interview with Tony Rettman of Blastitude, Pissed Jeans' singer described their sound and intent with the following: "The idea was to start a different kinda punk band focused on dead ended carnal cravings, sexual depression…that sort of thing. Mainly we just wanted to bludgeon the listener with dull, monotonous droning rock music that just sucks the energy out of you, the musical equivalent to watching a toilet flush."
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- False Jesii Part 2 - 130,290 plays
- Bathroom Laughter - 81,607 plays
- Human Upskirt - 61,662 plays
- I've Still Got You (Ice Cream) - 53,838 plays
- Dream Smotherer - 64,112 plays
- Half Idiot - 64,973 plays
- Boring Girls - 57,971 plays
- Romanticize Me - 49,025 plays
- People Person - 42,631 plays
- Pleasure Race - 56,988 plays