31 Shouts - 363,639 Scrobbles
Pino Donaggio (born 24 November 1941) is a composer from Burano, Italy. Donaggio began playing violin at the age of ten, studied at the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory in Venice and the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and was performing recitals at the age of 14. Donaggio made his film music debut in 1973, writing the score for Nicolas Roeg's classic thriller Don't Look Now. Since then he has worked on many films, including Dario Argento's Trauma and Due occhi diabolici.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally and Jack - (1:25) - 1,278 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out - (1:25) - 992 plays
- Sally and Jack [From Blow Out] - (1:25) - 491 plays
- Bucket of Blood - (2:45) - 233 plays
- For The Last Time We'll Pray - (2:44) - 220 plays
- Body Double - (3:29) - 143 plays
- Body Double - 1984 : Body Double - (3:47) - 89 plays
- Buckets of Blood - (2:22) - 160 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out Album Version - (1:24) - 87 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo - 2004 - Remaster; - (2:58) - 71 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online