30 Shouts - 341,587 Scrobbles
Pino Donaggio (born 24 November 1941) is a composer from Burano, Italy. Donaggio began playing violin at the age of ten, studied at the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory in Venice and the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and was performing recitals at the age of 14. Donaggio made his film music debut in 1973, writing the score for Nicolas Roeg's classic thriller Don't Look Now. Since then he has worked on many films, including Dario Argento's Trauma and Due occhi diabolici.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally And Jack - (1:25) - 2,010 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out Album Version - (1:24) - 697 plays
- Sally and Jack [From Blow Out] - (1:25) - 741 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out - (1:25) - 489 plays
- Bucket of Blood - (2:45) - 559 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo (Senza Te) - (3:11) - 171 plays
- For The Last Time We'll Pray - (2:44) - 374 plays
- Trauma - (2:01) - 101 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo - 2004 - Remaster; - (2:58) - 133 plays
- School in Flames - (3:11) - 269 plays