31 Shouts - 354,810 Scrobbles
Pino Donaggio (born 24 November 1941) is a composer from Burano, Italy. Donaggio began playing violin at the age of ten, studied at the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory in Venice and the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and was performing recitals at the age of 14. Donaggio made his film music debut in 1973, writing the score for Nicolas Roeg's classic thriller Don't Look Now. Since then he has worked on many films, including Dario Argento's Trauma and Due occhi diabolici.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally And Jack - (1:25) - 1,784 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out - (1:25) - 1,071 plays
- Sally and Jack [From Blow Out] - (1:25) - 592 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out Album Version - (1:24) - 258 plays
- Bucket of Blood - (2:45) - 318 plays
- For The Last Time We'll Pray - (2:44) - 309 plays
- Come sinfonia - (3:17) - 152 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo (Senza Te) - (3:11) - 136 plays
- Body Double - (3:29) - 169 plays
- Trauma - (2:01) - 101 plays