31 Shouts - 361,967 Scrobbles
Pino Donaggio (born 24 November 1941) is a composer from Burano, Italy. Donaggio began playing violin at the age of ten, studied at the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory in Venice and the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and was performing recitals at the age of 14. Donaggio made his film music debut in 1973, writing the score for Nicolas Roeg's classic thriller Don't Look Now. Since then he has worked on many films, including Dario Argento's Trauma and Due occhi diabolici.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally and Jack - (1:25) - 1,378 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out - (1:25) - 892 plays
- Sally and Jack [From Blow Out] - (1:25) - 478 plays
- Bucket of Blood - (2:45) - 229 plays
- For The Last Time We'll Pray - (2:44) - 240 plays
- Body Double - (3:29) - 159 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out Album Version - (1:24) - 109 plays
- Buckets of Blood - (2:22) - 143 plays
- Body Double - 1984 : Body Double - (3:47) - 78 plays
- Trauma - (2:01) - 74 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online