30 Shouts - 335,201 Scrobbles
Pino Donaggio (born 24 November 1941) is a composer from Burano, Italy. Donaggio began playing violin at the age of ten, studied at the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory in Venice and the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory in Milan, and was performing recitals at the age of 14. Donaggio made his film music debut in 1973, writing the score for Nicolas Roeg's classic thriller Don't Look Now. Since then he has worked on many films, including Dario Argento's Trauma and Due occhi diabolici.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sally And Jack - (1:25) - 2,167 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out Album Version - (1:24) - 1,163 plays
- Sally and Jack [From Blow Out] - (1:25) - 723 plays
- Bucket of Blood - (2:45) - 327 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo (Senza Te) - (3:11) - 191 plays
- For The Last Time We'll Pray - (2:44) - 228 plays
- Trauma - (2:01) - 116 plays
- Come sinfonia - (3:17) - 132 plays
- Io Che Non Vivo - 2004 - Remaster; - (2:58) - 116 plays
- Sally And Jack - From The Motion Picture Blow Out - (1:25) - 80 plays