25,049 Shouts - 268,782,068 Scrobbles
Pink Floyd are a psychedelic/progressive rock band formed in Cambridge, England, United Kingdom in 1965. Pink Floyd is one of rock's most successful and influential acts, having sold over 200 million albums worldwide and with 74.5 million certified units in the United States, making them one of the best-selling artists of all time. Currently the band consists of David Gilmour (vocals, guitar) and Nick Mason (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue sky's from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
- Side 1, Pt. 1: Things Left Unsaid - 151,043 plays
- LyricsMoney, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
- LyricsTicking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
- Side 1, Pt. 2: It's What We Do - (6:17) - 141,766 plays
- Side 3, pt. 4: Allons-y (1) - (1:56) - 148,331 plays
- Comfortably Numb - (8:58) - 223,399 plays
- Side 1, Pt. 3: Ebb And Flow - (1:54) - 129,405 plays
- The Great Gig in the Sky - (4:44) - 166,114 plays
- Side 2, Pt. 1: Sum - (4:48) - 122,835 plays