24,828 Shouts - 259,500,501 Scrobbles
Pink Floyd are a psychedelic/progressive rock band formed in Cambridge, England, United Kingdom in 1965. Pink Floyd is one of rock's most successful and influential acts, having sold over 200 million albums worldwide and with 74.5 million certified units in the United States, making them one of the best-selling artists of all time. Currently the band consists of David Gilmour (vocals, guitar) and Nick Mason (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay
It's a gas
- LyricsTicking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Tired of lying in the sunshine
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now
- Lyrics"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
"If you can hear this whispering you are dying."
"I never said I was frightened of dying."
- Hey You - (4:54) - 184,596 plays
- Us and Them - (7:51) - 164,881 plays
- Wish You Were Here - 2011 - Remaster - (5:38) - 142,227 plays
- Brain Damage - (4:07) - 160,895 plays
- On the Run - (3:33) - 136,605 plays